PA TO CHAIRMAN AND CREATIVE DIRECTOR
Position and Purpose:
To provide executive assistance and support to the Chairman and Creative Director, in order to enable the business to run efficiently and effectively and deliver the business plan. This is a senior support role at the heart of the organisation with high expectations set in terms of service level provision to Chairman, Creative Director and wider C-Suite team. This position involves a mix of both personal and business support.
- Day-to-day management of the Chairman and Creative Director’s diary and meeting schedule including both professional and personal appointments.
- Diary management - booking travel, arranging visas, taxis and preparing travel itineraries.
- Monitoring all incoming calls and emails, and prioritising/flagging those that require further attention.
- Arranging directors and board meetings and minute taking when required.
- Supporting with preparing and delivering information for presentations, media interviews etc. that are both factually accurate and on-brand.
- Updating the on key organisational issues when they are out of the office.
- Ability to manage complex and highly confidential information, displaying high levels of discretion and sensitivity.
- Setting up internal and external meetings and coordinating all meetings efficiency.
- Compiling and submitting expenses periodically.
- Booking all company travel and managing the booking process throughout the business.
- Compiling and formatting the company newsletter/intranet content for circulation across the business.
- To assist with any other reasonable request as given.
- Excellent social and interpersonal skills - able to operate with diplomacy, tact and empathy
- A high degree of personal organisation and self-management
- Comfortable with working to deadlines and sometimes delivering under pressure
- Ability to think proactively and laterally
- Excellent attention to detail including spelling, grammar and formatting to ensure quality and accuracy of all outputs
- Advances Microsoft Office skills, specifically with Outlook, Word and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of social media platforms such as Facebook & Instagram.
- Ability to establish and maintain good client relationships, both internally and externally at all levels
- Ability to reconcile complex accounts and have excellent attention to detail
- Calm, confident manner to handle all types of queries
- An organised, driven, problem solver
- Ability to think beyond the job role, and understand the bigger picture and wider consequences for the business
This role is Monday – Friday, but may require alternative work days over weekends depending on the needs of the Chairman and Creative Director as well as the needs of the business.
- This role is based at our HQ in Fernhurst but may also require travel to London and overseas if needed.