Luxury fashion lifestyle brand, Aspinal of London, are hiring for our production team based in leafy West Sussex. At Aspinal, we do things differently. We believe in creating the most amazing experiences for both our customers as well as our team members. We are growing at an incredible rate, and we are looking for passionate and determined people to join us on the journey.
Reporting in to the buying manager you will be responsible for:
- Creating purchase orders, uploading on systems and regularly updating
- Creating & updating delivery reports, monitoring due dates from suppliers, chasing packing lists and checking accuracy of packing lists vs our system records.
- Creating and updating supplier critical paths, liaising with suppliers for due dates of samples or relevant information required.
- Managing supplier invoices & checking accuracy.
- Creating & updating production sample comment sheets.
- Managing samples: coming into business and within business, as well as correct labelling of samples.
- Assisting with price negotiations; data input.
- Inputting info required For raw material purchases.
- General support to team with data entry and adhoc requests.
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills preferred; knowledge of other Microsoft Office
- applications (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint) would also be beneficial
- Good numerical and analytical ability
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good written English and communication skills
- GCSE A*-C Mathematics and English required, or equivalent qualification/experience
There's plenty of them...
- Great progression opportunities for ALL team members
- Competitive Salary
- Generous Employee Discount
- Constant training, coaching and mentoring